- Conducting physical inventory count visit for ensuring inventory records match the actual quantities on hand;
- Assisting in preparing the Monthly/Year-end inventory count sheet & Receipt form;
- Initiating regular visits to the warehouse(s) to ensure conformity with regulations and standards for storage of goods and commodities;
- Assisting in the delivery of supplies to all areas of humanitarian response operations and make sure
needed forms are duly prepared & certified in accordance with UNFPA inventory rules and regulations;
Integrity/Commitment to mandate: Acts in accordance with UN/UNFPA values and holds himself/herself accountable for actions taken. Demonstrates personal commitment to UNFPA’s mandate and to the organizational vision.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates may apply online by providing:
(1) a P-11 Form (click to download), and
(2) a most updated CV, and
(3) a motivational letter mentioning the reason for applying and relevance of past/current experience with the post requirements.
The documents must be sent to the following email address:
firstname.lastname@example.org by April 21, 2014 latest
Candidates who fail to submit the required documents above will not be considered for review
UNFPA LEBANON WILL ONLY BE ABLE TO RESPOND TO THOSE APPLICANTS IN WHICH THERE IS FURTHER INTEREST